No Slots Available when joining saved Team Melee game

I was playing Starcraft: Remastered (Original, not Brood War, although it likely doesn’t matter) v1.23.8.9713. I had a Team Melee game set up with two teams over LAN. On one team, it was Human/Human/Closed/Closed, and the other team was Computer/Computer/Computer/Computer. I saved the game and the next day, I attempted to re-create the game in progress, but when the second player attempts to join, it gives the message “Unable to join game - there are no available slots.” When setting up the game, I go to Create Game → [Save] → [Save file].mlt. I set the game type as “Team Melee”, then click “OK”. I’ve tried other modes as well (such as “Use Map Settings”), but nothing has worked. When the joining player sees my game, sometimes it shows 5/3 players and sometimes it shows 1/3 (0/4), depending what mode I have set when telling it to create the game.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, since currently it means we won’t be able to utilize the save function in Team Melee mode. I just tested a regular Melee save and that seems to have worked fine, so it’s only Team Melee that appears to be impacted.

Confirmed, my son and I played tonight. I can’t not load any of the saved games. No slot available. Very disappointed to have played several hours and not be able to go back to finish the game. This is a major bug. Why play if you can never continue the games. FAIL

Having the exact same issue as Apropos. LAN Team Melee, exactly the same.