New Ladder Season 11 Now Live!

Cydra, please

Update map pool! Recycle old portraits!

This isn’t hard to do!
Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks for the new ladder season Cydra :slight_smile:

Blizzard/Microsoft really needs to re-evaluate how to listen to their customers. It’s been days the community has been trying to get action on the issue above and no response at all! Valid proof of how this company deals with their paying customer base.

Time for Blizzard/Microsoft to sell the IP of Starcraft to a company which can do the job right!

10 Likes

thanks for updating <3

1 Like

Cydra , Please change the old versions of ladder maps into the latest versions.
The latest versions are now used in ASL Season 14.
Using the latest versions of maps is very important thing to users.

butter 1.4 → butter 2.0
allegro1.1b → allegro 1.1c
Vermeer 1.3 → Vermeer SE 2.1

And Most starcraft users want Neo Sylphid 3.0 (New Version)
Please Put it in and Extract ‘Metaverse’
Please Cydra… as soon as possible…

Thank you for your service.

5 Likes

@cydra a follow-up could be good to have…

• ??
4 Likes

ladder not working again… (doesn’t find a game, so not the same issue as before.)

1 Like

it’s working now fortunately

No follow-up by a community manager, good job ignoring our requests, this is fine.

3 Likes

This is not a petition. This is the community requesting that the job that is expected to be done is fulfilled. This game is legendary, and just cast to the side. Having up to date maps is something you (Blizz) have done in the past, it would also be a quick fix. Sad because the Korean community is suffering too, but probably does not have an outlet to complain either.

1 Like

Me Starcraft progamer 송병구 Byungoo Song , my ID is Stork. I come here to visit to ask for maps change. Please change new maps versions! Thank you…

12 Likes

Cydra , Please change the old versions of ladder maps into the latest versions.
The latest versions are now used in ASL Season 14.
Using the latest version of maps is very important thing to users.

butter 1.4 → butter 2.0
allegro1.1b → allegro 1.1c
Vermeer 1.3 → Vermeer SE 2.1

And Most starcraft users want Neo Sylphid 3.0 (New Version)
Please Put it in and Extract ‘Metaverse’
Please Cydra… as soon as possible…

Thank you for your service.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello. I know this is the not the topic but I can not find a way to voice my complaint through the other venues so I am posting it here in hopes someone will hear my plead. The issue is that at first I could could not load my saved games in Warcraft III. I then found out that it doesn’t work at all other than the very first screen. I apologize for speaking off topic but it is very hard to get in touch with them.

I have no error report …it didn’t give one…just didn’t work.

Hello dear Cydra,

there is still the bug of not getting the ladder season’s reward profile picture. I have posted it before and replied to other people who have. Is there an official blizz statement regarding that topic, yet?

Best regards,
a huge StarCraft fan.

It doesn’t seem like they’ll be doing season portraits anymore.

Cydra,

we need season12 new map

please you send to mail Blizzard

We got a new season Cydra. We just need new maps plugged in

this thread needs to be escalated to someone in blizzard/activision/microsoft, this is quite embarrassing. actively devaluing one of the top IPs…