New Ladder Map Pool Update – August 26

Greetings,

We’ve updated the Ladder map pool today as below.

New Map Pool:

• (2) Minstrel 1.0
  • (2) Monty Hall SE 2.3
  • (3) Dominator_1.2
  • (4) Deja Vu 1.1
  • (4) Fighting_Spirit 1.4
  • (4) KICK BACK 1.3
  • (4) Pantheon1.0
  • (4) Polypoid 1.75
  • (4) Radeon 1.0
3 Likes

Which folder on PC are the new updated maps located in? I cant seem to find them

These days they only download as you play on them. As you try the new maps they’ll show up in \Documents\Starcraft\maps\ladder\

some of these were good and they’re not even given a chance to grow. Should not have taken citadel out. Its just a brain dead copy of every korean tournament season. Those maps are bad for spectacle. Stop brainlessly giving them all to us. I know at least someone already thinks that due to the fact several 4 players remain as a staple. But FS? ffs get rid of that over played map. its just so lazy

Looks like they went with the SSL Autumn map pool but also added Fighting Spirit and Polypoid.

and radeon! yay. wheres my citadel people at tho!?

Thank you! Good work.

Thanks alot! Brood War is alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The more I sift through these maps I realize I no longer can even find Citadel. Really loved that map. I can find almost every map from last season except Troy (its garbage who cares) and my favorite Citadel!!! Where is Citadel? It’s not even in my downloads file. Some of these maps need to be continued to play so they can adopt something other than FS outside of ladder. Wheres my Citadel???

Just had to search the internet for Citadel and download from a website. Not before navigating through a few sketchy ones though! If you want to make it easy on yourself and just replace the maps with next soup tournament fine. You want to replace good maps with trash ones every season forward fine! But can you not delete past maps in the process!? THANKS!!!

vicious man touch some grass for once in your life please.

1 Like

that’s rich coming from you sva lol have fun in F kiddie creeper

1 Like

the game still alave thank u

now ban hackers plz there are a lot hack droppers

Hey man you might need to touch some grass too

2 Likes

I take a hearty rip before every game. So back off!

why cant i create Citadel from last season, season 2024 doesn’t show up in my map list

1 Like

Because they deleted the best map last season entirely to give you these garbage ones. I’m on USWest. I can host and give you Citadel. DON’T WORRY CYDRA I’VE GOT THIS GUY FOR YOU!

Oh gosh, its too much work to learn 6 new maps, can we return to 7 maps with 3 hard vetos?