Map Pool in Ladder

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Is the map pool not based off ASL. This is the biggest thing you have going for you in the realm of SCR, and you dont even support it properly.

Do you think, you could work closer with Afreeca, to help PROMOTE YOUR GAME, By giving us amatuers a similar environment to the pro’s, instead of giving us fighting spirit and circuit breakers, every single time.

Please.

This is something you should have come up with on your own.

I can only imagine the anger people will have for Multiverse if that was in this seasons Ladder Map Pool.

Also why not just ban Fighting Spirit and Circuit Breakers if you hate them so much. I banned Fighting Spirit since I don’t like the map that much.

1 Like

it does kind of suck that we only have like seven maps in the pool and i have to veto two of them immediately forever and ever because they wont go anywhere. That doesnt leave me a lot of maps, nor a lot of vetos lol

increase the map pool and keep the total vetos proportionate, i think that solves the problem. fs and cb can be on the map pool forever, just give me a bit more options, ye know?

My problem isn’t with CB/FS but with two new no-name maps: Tres Pass and Power Bond. Who were eligible to choose them? I often watch streams of various pros and NONE of them played those maps yet, they simply don’t care.

I made a post not long ago about next season’s maps Ladder maps for Season 4 but seems like no one read it. Pathetic…

1 Like

The main reason that pros aren’t playing those maps is that they aren’t in ASL, and KSL doesnt start until after ASL ends.

Then in fairness,

Can we not have the previous ASL season’s map pool in the following blizzard ladder season? Aka ASL Season 7 map pool in the blizzard ladder, instead of these rubbish no name maps that no one plays.