Make mouse wheel scroll usable!

This is a plea to add a setting for how quickly you scroll the screen with the mouse wheel. The way it is now it’s unusable. I’ve talked to others and they all say the same thing – unusable. Make it functional, please, can’t be that hard to code…

1 Like

Hi! If a Blizzard representative considers that this feature won’t affect the gameplay in any way, and if they give me permission, I could post the code here, in case I’ll find it. Although, the code would only work for Windows, still unsure of what Windows versions it would run on.

In case they agree, they can withhold the comment with the code for code analysis, and only if they deem it as being good to go, they could then display the comment on the forum.

I believe a different code, with a different programming language than what I used, can be used to make it possible to work with all 3 operating systems: Windows, Linux, and macOS.

Lately, I’m very busy, so I don’t think I will be able to take requests if it will come to porting the code to the other operating systems.

1 Like

This may be a little hard, given that

2 Likes