Looking for newbies that want to play 1vs1

Hello,

I haven’t played StarCraft for nearly two decades, so obviously I am basically a complete beginner.

I was wondering if there’s someone here who is in my shoes and would like to play some 1vs1 matches here and there?

Nothing too serious, of course, hell - it can be unranked as well.

3 Likes

Maybe better asking on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/ (or some discord server)
And there are very useful links on the right side, which can help you find practice partners.
glhf

I will play. Why not?

Thanks, I will check it out!

Xanth208, what is your Battle.net ID?

I’d be happy to play. I’m not competitive at all, and mostly play RTS games for the campaign missions and story. If you ever want to play casual 1v1 in any of the following, please feel free to add me and message me:

Starcraft: Remastered
Starcraft II
Warcraft III: Reforged

ParadiseLost#1366

I can also play Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition:

ParadiseRegaind

Currently, looking just for Starcraft: Remastered, however, I would love to get into Warcraft III and Warcraft II!

Added!

1 Like

valhallabrawleris my id for star craft

Thanks, but I do need you’re number that goes after you nickname as well.

My app shows you as not having been online for over a year, Jormund. No profile, no picture, nothing. Have you been on in the past few days? I haven’t seen you.

I have added you, but the same appears for you as well. Perhaps you can try adding me?

Jormund#21818

I want to play others as bad as me. I can’t beat anyone. Been playing the computer for 20 years but just started watching artosis and day9 on youtube. I can’t play on fast speeds yet. I’m called tooo-ffast lol

I’m sorry, Jormund, I’m really not sure what is going on. We’ve added each other twice but things still appear as never being online, over a year since last online, etc. I’ve never experienced this issue before.

I added you, and to anyone else: feel free to add me as well (tag: SaraLing#2809) for some 1v1 matches or some group matches if further people join. I won’t be on often but even happier then to have a few people who don’t take the game too serious.

Joining random bgh matches mostly ends up being unbalanced and I don’t have time for ladder games. Also, the often childish or aggressive chat behavior of people is pretty annoying, so I’d rather have a group of relaxed and easy-going people I can have fun matches with :slight_smile:

I will join as well. I was a plat in SC2 but I’m getting destroyed in this game. lol
I’d love to casually practice with easy going humans when I’m not laddering.
But I have no idea how I add people to my friends list.

hola yo tambien soy nuevo en este juego y quisiera aprender y jugar en plan tranqui agregenme ami tambien por favor que no se como hacerlo gracias