Lobby screen missing when creating a game

Hello all,

For the last 2-3 weeks I notice something very frustrating:

when i create multiplayer game and 70% of the time, the lobby screen is just missing. I can see people coming from the chat but the screen does not come up. I reinstalled with the hope to fix it but no success so far.

Screen is attached.

Any idea what could be the reason? Some kind of lag in game?

EDIT:

Well, seems like I cant add links to post in this forum…

1 Like

I have the same issue. It is pretty annoying because you have to create a game several times to be able to change race or see map info. Because all is blank.

I too tried to reinstall the game but it did not help at all.

I’ve played starcraft for 2 decades. This is an issue that I first witnessed from blizzard implementing starcraft 1 into battle.net 2.0, since it wasn’t before. It is like they rewrote the entire game but did a very terrible job. I am guessing they lack designated funds to do anything about it but it’s a huge bug that would force more than 50% their players who come back away. Who would want to spend 5 minutes spamming create and leave to get a functional game going when certain maps REQUIRE you pick a race but are not capable of doing so. I see the same issues in fortnite. They make a patch which creates a bug and they ignore it for months. I would assume its a generational thing with new hires/managers where people refuse to do their job. Can’t tell me in the 20 years I have been playing that this was an existing issue, it wasn’t.