Laghack caught in ladder

account:
-MARINEXD-
west

here you can see

from 2:30 min +++

6 Likes

this soab keeps hacking time and time again, he always drop hacks/lag hacks and map hacks, and he is still not banned…

2 Likes

his id TortugaVIL

he was right when said “40 minutes” after that his “laghack” just disconnected him

** from 2:30 hours +++

Wow, So I am a returning old PC player who has been stuck on the dark side of consoles for many years playing halo wars wishing i was playing SC, I have just regained access to my account after maybe 10 years?

anyway I am checking around the forums to see whats what wondering if this is worth playing still and I see this… seriously? I do not remember things being even close to this bad when it came to lagswitching, if this is the sort of behaviour I can expect then I think i will go back to console, is this seriously not even going to be addressed?

regards, siv

1 Like

Laghack is pretty common thing lately, just witnessed how opponent held my 5 pool because of lag: it started when my lings arrived and he constantly lagged so he could control his probes before cannons finish (might be even maphack, he made 2 cannons on top of ramp). This is getting ridicilous. Welcome back old good unplayable US servers!

3 Likes

Serious stuff, Blizzard should act and ban immediately.
Not okay to wait around like the dev team usually does

1 Like

no it is not normal…

please ban this guys
vladgg also from colombia doind the same cheat

lag_troll nickname
i think its the same person…

His akas are (MARINEXD), -MARINEXD-, -ZERGLINGXD-, and TortugaVil

Now he is called Tortuga, im suffering this in the mayority of my games.
And the blizzard support does nothing.
They keep saying “is your computer”