I upload Korean SC matches + English sub! [Starcraft Translator]

Hello, this is Starcraft Translator, who loves Korean Starcraft League!

I just realized that even now there are a few translated SC videos and English contents.
I’m a native Korean, I chose some epic matches and translated it.
Especially, one of the most interesting thing in Korean Starcraft League was by the awesome commentators, so I translated all of their words!

As you see, my English is not that perfect, but I really tried to explain the subtle nuance better.
If you don’t get the point, please notice me and I’ll check it again.
Also, if you find errors, just leave me a comment please.(I’ll get so many comments with this xD)

I hope these subtitles might be helpful for the all Starcraft fans :slight_smile:
Enjoy the video and have a great day, thanks!

• If you have some special request, just let me know.
    Contact ; starcraftranslator@gmail.com
  • I work as a Spanish-Korean translator, very soon I’ll add Spanish sub!
3 Likes

I appreciate your effort… but the quality fo those videos is very low. Not really a good vision, although they are very interesting matches.
Can’t you do nothing to enhance the resolution?

You are a real broodwar bro! Thanks alot, you have earned my subscription

great job and thank you very much!

You are doing a nice job man. I would sugest that you dont embed the subtitles in the video, but rather use the closed caption subtitles option, This way if u need to change any text you wont need to re-upload the whole video again. Also try translating newer things maybe? Most of the time foreign players like me want the translated videos to grasp knowledge that we dont know, like tactics, strategy and trying to understand why pros do what they do.

Lol, you know those are Tv replays right ? He cant do anything for that … Also i dont see that as a problem since one of the main points of his channel is to make the epic matches with correan commentary more epic by translating what they are saying …
So i get your request … But it is kind of a insult isnt it ?

Insult? What are you talking about?

1 Like