I can't run Starcraft Remastered on Windows 11

My version of Windows 11 Home 22H2

It’s a black screen. I tried reinstalling the game and will not work well. I can only hear the sound of the game. All I see it’s a black screen and I updated my AMD drivers. So it’s not my labtop, I run other games it’s fine. I tried compatibility mode in Windows 7 or 8 and still having the same problem.

My Windows 11 laptop has no problems.
(Intel 12th Gen i5-1235U, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Windows 11 22H2 build 22621.2134)

Howdy!

A third-party software conflict between the game and your drivers can cause a black screen. I recommend the following steps:

1. Undo any compatibility mode changes they shouldn’t be required for this game.

2. Disable all Windows startup programs to help rule out a third-party software conflict following the steps Here.

3. You have OneDrive active on the system make sure to setup the software not to sync the Documents\Starcraft folder following the steps Here.

Retest.

If the issue continues, please collect your Msinfo add it to a site like Pastebin.com and link it back here within code blocks for us to review.

`Link Here`

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.