How to download more Maps on startcraft remastered?

Dear admin,

Currently, i’m play with computer but not new maps, please help me how to download new maps.

Regards,

1 Like

Im sure there are map packs at teamliquid.net. You would have to manually place them into your starcraft map folder though. You can also download them by joining a game. Once you have joined the game, the map should have been downloaded into your “download” folder.

You can ask the chat lobbies for a specific map if you don’t find it on the internet//game’s list. I’m always willing to give the map out if I know for a fact that I have it.

2 Likes

Dear guy,

Thank you so much for your support, see you soon :)))

Regards,

If you’re reffering to new maps which are being played on multiplayer (ladder and in competitive scene), they should be in your “ladder” folder. Discard the maps that are in that folder (like Ashrigo, Dire Straits and etc. because they’re old) but open “201x Season X” folders and they will be there.

1 Like

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe u can help me then. i literally just got starcraft remastered like a few hours or so ago, and I havent played since like the early 2000s lol. I started watching youtube vids a few months ago and it got my starcraft itch goin lol if u kno what I mean? So I had to get back into it. I gotta say though, since there like wasnt youtube or anything back then I never really got to see the real pros play… and omg I thought I was like average, but after watchin those vids for the past few months I realize I sucked lol. But anyways, I love Use Map Settings games and like no one plays really anymore… especially not UMS (at least so far from what Ive seen tonight)… could you possibly add me as a friend (or anyone reading this that may be interested) and help me get used to and learn the newer stuff/changes that have happened since i played back then, and do u or anyone have any UMS maps I can download from u plz? I especially would like the old anime types (basically all types… mass attack games, evolution types of games, mmorpg stuff (which is my personal all time favorite), or whatever lol), but even if not anime themed or whatever id prob still be interested. my name is ShanksDAce on battle.net. I could also really use a friend on there/here in general lol if thats cool too. If not, then just the maps or showing me the ropes or whatever u wana do works for me lol. Please someone/anyone reach out if u can. Thank you to you and whoever reads this

2 Likes

Make sure you are on the USWest gateway as it’s the most populated

Always good to see old people coming to SC1 :grinning:

To add friends in the Battle.net app, just hover on user names here to see their battle tags, yours say https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/starcraft/u/ShanksDAce-2693 so, its ShanksDAce#2693

Added you as a friend, although I rarely use the Battle.net app.

Also if you want to find friends on Discord with the same interest in a specific UMS map, you can join:

https://discord.gg/A9rUqxb     -    Brood War - UMS Community
 https://discord.gg/j22bKvTzyV  -    Another Brood War - UMS Community

I also made this map:

More useless information and no maps packed in zip files.
The search goes on.

Here:
htps://mega.nz/folder/W95jyQJT#YGs3qp43tNZ9-UkwYV1BHg

Now pray to your god.

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec45faHmD_g

This should solve it for anyone, coming back, starting out,etc.
Even instructions when you dont know to put it into your Starcraft folder,etc.

The ultimate website for finding SC maps is now:
SCMSCX dot com