Hotkey remap inconsistancies and lefty argument

The hotkey editor allows for ` but not -. Also keys like ] ’ / and = are unavailable to remapping. I think the limits for remapping should be 1-0 control groups, ctrl and shift being where they are and F keys at F2F3F4 or F6F7F8.

I recognize that broodwar is a game that is change sensitive. That players want to compete with equal amount of disadvantage, rather than advantage. There is a tradition and pride in over coming the limitations of the game. However with the ability to remap keys now players can make a profile similar to SC2 or grid layout for comfort, however if there is a player that is a lefty who desires to use the right side of the keyboard experiences more limitations than any other player. Allowing for more remaps at -, ], ', and / and having the FKeys at F6F7F8 will allow lefties to play the game comfortably without any advantage over other players.

Well, you allways could change your keyboard settings to a custom one on your own system, since there are different languages settings keyboard layouts. I imagine there even some programms that let you change it … You could even buy some special keyboards, or custom let your make you own …
THere are even keyboars that let you make your own custom hokeys… and not that expensive, i have got one for 20 euros, but not sure to what extent this can be achieved, since i havent tried it out… Happy with the orginal layout …

There also mouse and keyboars for leftis or communists…

THan you also can, if you have enought space, put your keyboard more to the right… and with that you would have your hand on the right place…

Either way your hands shouldn stand sit still on the keyboard, since you would be much slower and more incomfortable doing stuff…