Hackers and modified maps

idk why since long time those players still playing even after so many ppl has reported them in many occasions. What are you waiting Blizzard for ban them permanly?
Here some screens…

/drive/folders/1XvgHh3HZEHr3u2mfE2nonw6DvPs-Ich-
(add previus drive 3w until com)

Obviously in the case of the map, if he dosent appear in the spot already I show you, he left the game until he take the spot at 5 with infinite gas and mineral

I think is the same players doing those things

1 Like

I’ve suggested a solution to the map rigging problem here, and it seems that Bli :zzz: ard didn’t listen, I mean what the purpose of game patches/updates if something as simple as this can’t be fixed, they could just check the signature of known maps on both sides, to assure the map is original:

It’s not hacking. Mappers can do what ever they want with existing maps. So that’s why they aren’t being banned. Its definitely anoying to get a map that you think is the legit game and find out that its rigged just to troll people. As best they are trolling not hacking.

You think its possible that its simply not a concern to them especially since over 22 years they haven’t felt the need to change anything about the system? Are you so important that a corporation should have listened to you?

Lol what? Patches don’t serve any other purpose if they arent used to fix simple things that you think should be fixed? That is some self importance right there.

Hahaha :joy: