Grant Davies left Blizzard

The question is what is it good for though? Diablo ok, but general most Rts games are way more engaging on Pc s with mouse and keyboard…
And to be honest, the best Rts on Iphones, touch screen phones still is “starfront” is was visual copy of Starcraft 2, but with other units and different gameplay. It worked really good on the phone, i remember playing it via Bluetooth on my Ipod something vs a friend. Really good game.
For some the reason it didnt get more support and was taken from the appstore, who knows why…
Either way stil the best RTs on the phone in my opinion…

Adding to this is the fact that the best games for their interface hardware generally come from games specially designed for that hardware. In other words Starcraft broodwar would not be as good and it would be different game on a touchscreen phone. Beginning with the truth that we already have an other starcraft 1 game on the 64, that is different as starcraft broodwar, as a game, specially on the design of gameplay. Like automining, brightness, etc.

Yeah… thats unfortunate he seemed like the only person who sincerely cared about starcraft and the community. Hope he’s happy with his decision and also hope whoever took over is at least as dedicated as he was.

1 Like