Games(Replays) Not Auto-Saving?

Noticed if i go into my profile, the games i played aren’t watchable which was a thing. Was this feature removed or is it just buggy? Also, in the file where replays are suppose to be saved, dating back about 3-4 days, they also haven’t been saved. Seems its a bug of a sort. The file is created by date but theres nothing inside of the files despite playing on that date. Played 5-8 games already today, and inside today’s file, it’s empty.

Is your starcraft saving your replays? Mine isn’t =/ which is lame because i played a 1v1 that I really wanted to go back and watch.

As far as I know it only saves replay history for one game automatically; this is overwritten whenever you play another game.

It should be called something like Last Replay.rep. For replays to remain you need to save them manually.

There is a cloud thing that was added when remaster was released, it used to work properly, it doesnt anymore. Alternatively you used to be able to go into your profile and scroll through your previous played games and watch them through that method also. Both these methods don’t function for me like they did a few days ago.

Oh, I never knew that existed. I suppose that it must be part of these server woes Blizzard is having then.