Game won't open

My game will open to a black screen and play the music but just crash immediately. I cannot play the game at all.

I am running windows 10 with an Invidia Dedicated graphics card only a year old

Same issue here, seems widespread.

Okay, to anyone who might be listening, I have managed to make things better. After waiting for about 5-10 mins the black screen finally loaded. Every menu I opened however took another 2 mins or more of waiting. What I noticed was that there was no lag going back to a place I had already been. after managing to open every menu, I closed the game and reloaded. Other than forcing my game into low res and shutting down the sound for a min, everything loaded immediately. I will go in to do more tests. One strange thing I noticed was that all the icons for weapons and shields were broken as well as the cue numbers. I hope this helps. More info. I started the campaign to see what would happen. I had a wait of about 5 mins to get past the first screen. Following that another 2 mins to get to the briefing. There was a noticeable lag spike with every sing chunk of dialog even clicking on a unit. The UI was also transparent with green gridmarks. This went away when I changed it to the old UI. This continued with everything. Once again though, every previously done thing loaded immediately. Music crashed again for no reason though