Forum keeps refreshing in firefox

When I access the forum with Firefox without logging in, every page keeps refreshing, not letting me read it or log in. I need to stop the page at the exactly correct time to log in to prevent it from happening. I’m guessing someone else is also having this issue, but unable to even comment because it’s stuck in a refresh loop.

Hey, iopq! This problem usually happens when the Cache & Cookies are corrupted. Have you tried clearing the Cache & Cookies on FireFox?

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. When I stopped the page and logged in it fixed the issue. My concern is that someone who has this issue wouldn’t be able to read the support forum in order to fix the issue itself!

I’ve primarily seen this issue on Firefox with the forums from time to time, personally. Hopefully, if someone who does run into this problem tries another browser or clearing the Cache & Cookies first :slight_smile:

Yes, but I hope Blizzard finds a fix to it. It happens every time I get logged out. Like I said, you can’t actually find the fix on the forums because you can’t read the forums to learn the solution.