Fix your lag blizzard SC/BW

Slow game play and lag windows 10. I even closed my firewall and everything wtf!!!

US West is slow everywhere. Every game there is laggers. Fix lag it is 2019 there shouldnt be a single lagger. Open South America or Mexico servers. Im tried of people saying im from Pakistan or mexico or asian countries … like if you need to drop 10 grand into servers across battle net servers then do so it is not fun playing a game playing for 4 minutes and only 3 seconds of game time … give your heads a shake maybe it is remastered or all the screw arounds. Keep Starcraft BW how it was in the 90s. We want fast game play not hey look the unit funny moved bullshi+

What is funnier Starcraft BW didnt ever lag as much as it did when it came out … what happened fixed problem its 2019!

Fix for you, look:

You here writed - South America… Mexico… 90s… - Hm… you be cool!
But!
You here writed - Windows 10… - Hm… you be idiot!

Why I write this a *Windows from high letter? - because, if I be writed that Windows from little word then is you be… double idiot!

You say the Asian countries … ? What is … pakistan? I no know what is pakistan, no want to know what is.