Fix the game menu on Battle.net, Roll Back patch

The patch released on July 1st has been a complete disaster. I’m not aware of anything good that has come of it. There are games on the game menu that have been locked there for days and weeks and it has become cluttered beyond the point of actually being able to find a game that works. It’s like playing Where’s Waldo, except you have to memorize all of the broken games and try your best to find one you don’t recognize, and even then it might be a game that’s frozen that you just haven’t seen yet.

I also have friends who still aren’t able to even open their game since the new patch and none of the technical support suggestions have helped them at all.

This patch is terrible. Fix the menu and roll back the patch please. Thank you.

2 Likes

I join to this request. Wery lotts of games in battlenet menu are inactive and there need to spend a lot of time to find an active one. It is very annoying and has been going on for few days time and it is not the first time when this problem is out there.

2 Likes

We’ve contacted the server team regarding the stale game advertisements.

Regarding your friends who cannot launch SCR, please feel free to encourage them to contact us here or ramius.forum@blizzard.com so we can work with them to resolve their issues.

1 Like

I sent an email to the address you recommended last week but haven’t received a reply yet. Ever since the 1 July patch I have been unable to play SCR. There was never a problem playing prior to the update. When the problem first started I reinstalled the game twice. I’ve also tried opening in both 32-bit and 64-bit.

Upon starting the game, the Blizzard Entertainment logo screen appears. Then short movie plays without any problem. Loading screen appears without any problem. When the main menu appears, after a second or two, all visual motion stops and the game closes. A couple Report IDs associated with the crashes can be found below:

18C434C9-0331-47BD-892C-ADA7AAEB3B31
8A85CD43-D0CB-49F2-9C50-B77129205DB0

I’m using Dell Studio XPS 1640 laptop with the following characteristics:

• Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.8GHz
  • Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
  • 64-bit Operating System
  • Windows 7

Any ideas on what can be done to fix this problem? Thanks.

1 Like