Do NOT reforge Diablo 2

Given the massive letdown and general lack of heart from Blizzard. I cant trust them to touch a single game that is perfect. We are already down WC3 and ive got a close eye on Shadowlands. Given what ive seen in 8.3 wow update, i have no faith the money grubbers running the show will allow blizzards polish to shine.

Im now even more nervous of Diablo 4. A game ive been wanting since Diablo 2. If Blizzard continues this path, its game over…

The problem with D2 is no ranked pvp.

The only “ranked” (which is very misleading) is going through the main game over and over again. I really cant believe people likes to do that season after season.

Reforge D2 and give me ranked pvp.

1 Like

topic ++++++++++++++

It doesn’t look like Diablo II is getting much beyond some basic compatibility updates like running as a 64-bit app. The Classic Team job posts now cover Starcraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo III. So focus may have moved to covering the ongoing themes and content for Diablo III seasons and otherwise maintaining it. It thought it was a typo at first but it seems to legitimately be the case for better or for worse. Meanwhile, I’m assuming that the previous Diablo III team has all been moved to Diablo IV.

Just give it proper GoG treatment.

2 Likes