Diplomacy Infinity - Willing to Teach New Players

Just as the title suggests.

It’s a UMS map with the shape of Europe’s geography. Looking to teach or train new players on the map. We do have 8-14 active players who play the map consistently 4-5 or more days a week. That said, I’m looking to expand the player base.

I feel like there have been players who have tried to join or learn in the past and get steamrolled by more experienced players. It becomes pretty demoralizing or seen as a stupid map design if you don’t ever get the chance to even see the potential of the map because you die within the first 5-10 minutes to people who know what is strong, what isn’t, and where to expand to and where not to.

This map has been adjusted and balanced for over 15 years.

I tried to post the links, but the Forums here won’t let me for some reason. Sorry for that guys. I don’t know why. Just says I can’t include links in my posts. Tried to bypass using hyperlinks and spoilers and it still wouldn’t let me. I apologize about that.

For additional information about the map or starting tips/tricks refer to this information below:

diplo.boards. net

Youtube Search:

“Outlawpoet Diplo Infinity” – This is where you can learn the most on YouTube. Very good player, if not the best. Has detail oriented tutorials for each country and where to expand the first few turns. Below is his YouTube Channel, but his latest uploads recently aren’t diplo related, so just better off searching the keywords above.

www.youtube .com/@outlawpoet6569

www.youtube. com/@crudieurinfi5248/featured

www.youtube. com/@claninfi3337/featured

BONUS: Here’s a funny video of what someone learned playing Diplo:

www.youtube. com/watch?v=pmvHk7_IZuY

Anyone willing or interested in learning or has questions please respond below or Add FeralOrganism on StarCraft:Remastered OR add Revenant#11362

Thanks!