Cutscenes in other languages

Hi, as far as i read, the cutscenes would be only in english with subtitles. However my brother just downloaded the same game (Starcraft II Remastered) but he has the Cutscenes in german. I would like to have that too, however it seems not to work for me. So i am kind of puzzled how this can be possible.
Does this have to do with having the original Starcraft added to your account? Because he has, however i got the Remastered from Amazon Games.
Would be nice, if someone could explain whats going on, as i dont understand it.
And yes, i tried things like changing the languages and everything.
Kind regards,
Sol

StarCraft II offers excellent compatibility with different languages. StarCraft: Remastered will offer subtitles at the bottom of the video if you play in a different language.

Thank you.

Yes, i know that this should be the Case. But my brother has the Remastered Version running with the videos in german voice over, without subtitles. And all he did is download the game.
This leaves 2 questions in my mind.

1. How is that possible?
  2. Why would SC Remastered not have the voices in the correct language if they are already existing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.