Cartoon skins for SC remaster won't enable

There doesn’t seem to be a hotkey or an option for the cartoon skin. Is there something I am missing or is it a glitch?

Hey Quentarus,

You should see these skins under the Collections menu in-game.

It’s listed for purchase under collections but I already bought the bundle.

i am having the same issue the cartoon version still shows for purchase. but i paid for the bundle. was this ever resolved?

Hey CrazyMage,

It looks like the purchase went through normally. This account should now be able to Equip the skin through the in-game collections menu.

I am having the same issue… I gave feedback as a bug recently but
ever since the first use directly after purchasing bundle, neither of the skins will work anymore.

I have the same issue.

Been playing with Cartoon skins for weeks. Logged in one day last week and it wasn’t working. Switching off and back to the skins did not fix. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game also had no effect.

Same story with me.

I am hoping to get a response from Battle.net soon as I have been wanting to play, but once you get a taste of the new skins the original seems boring! ahha

Let me know if your issue gets solved and what happened, and I will do the same if I am succesful.

cheers

So I got mine to work… a simple matter of F5
… good luck!

hahah holy jebus.

good find, sir.

Regarding the Cartooned skin, I just want to make sure people know that it requires Remastered. If you have the base version of the game only, the Cartooned skin is not available.

Also if you have not logged into Battlenet in a while, it will lock out Remastered and thus lock out the Cartooned skin as well. To get it back, you’ll need to log into Battlenet. To keep it unlocked, log into Battlenet periodically.

Regarding the Remastered graphics,

I just want to green this for visibility.

F5 is the toggle for Classic and Remastered graphics.