Can a topic about this be closed/removed?

Hi there, this question to our mods here specifically, but everyone invited

A while ago I was having my topic about Starcraft’s CoachAI here in the official forums, and no one complained about it (it was also in the old forum when it was online), then I was having a debate with 2 Reddit’s mods about it, one of them has banned from both Reddit’s Broodwar & Reddit’s Stracraft without having a logical conversation, and I guess he followed me here to false flag my topic, then the mods here deleted it.

I made this meme b4 to end this debate, but still some ridiculous and ignorant people still bring this talk:

https://i.ibb.co/562vXYj/Coach-AI-Self-destruct.png

The tool can work in online multiplayer (ICCUP), but I just allowed that for practice purposes in custom games if both parties agree (it self destruct itself if 1 player disagree), I’ve secured the tool from being used maliciously as hard as I can, you can read more about it in its Github page:

I can also (despite the current restrictions the tool has to prevent cheats) and if Blizzard still thinks it can be used maliciously online, I can prevent it from running in ICCUP (so no more custom games), just offline local multiplayer, --What about that-- ?

1 Like

Stop spamming advertisement. Thats why

When you have something cool to share like Coach AI then please spam, stop stalking people and go train for the next BSL, win one please your effort its starting to look cringe.

1 Like

You can stop spamming too.

You two just should be banned as well as your alts

Jinjin are you a troll that say non-sense, just to upset people online, why you’re full-of-grudges/illogical resenting ?
Try to imagine that someone other than Moataz has made this tool (Faust, Cadenzie, Qiks, etc…) I’m very sure your feeling toward it will be better, its amazing tool trust me, even South Korean players like you say that:
tl.net/forum/brood-war/533143-coach-ai-has-arrived#13

Lets go back to the main question here, will Blizzard be tolerant about it if it doesn’t work in ICCUP at all ? is this good for everyone?

It’s people like the ones here that are responsible for your content being locked. They flag everything and have personel vendettas against anyone who disagrees with something they have posted.

1 Like

I flagged you once before PsYChiC :joy:, sorry.

1 tyranny/conspiracy story over, 99 to go.
https://imgur.com/a/SezvyqY

Also Jinjin, you’re so cute in your current avatar :heart_eyes:

1 Like