Campaign Playthrough (Twitch Stream)

I’ve recently started streaming on Twitch and chose to play through the StarCraft single-player campaigns. Currently streaming @ 5:30pm PST Tues-Fri for approximately two hours.

AesDraconis Twitch Channel

I plan to play through the WarCraft and Diablo series as well.

Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

I follow DK’s YouTube channel for custom campaign playthroughs.
I played so many times the StarCraft single-player campaigns that I don’t watch playthroughs. But it’s still a good thing.

It’s been many years since I’ve played the original game. Even when I bought Remastered, I didn’t really play it but kept playing Co-op Commanders with a friend. I remember the general flow of things but the updated graphics and the “comic book” interludes are all new to me.

1 Like

StarCraft Cartooned, the cartoon skin for StarCraft, made by Carbot Animations. That is something I wish to try.

I have played through the campaigns several times. SC1 and SC2…watched other people do it as well on youtube…I have done it so many times by now its a breeze for me…I wish I had the equipment to stream it myself…the only thing I struggle with is the end of episode 6 in Brood War…I only bought remastered because my new laptop doesnt have a CD-ROM. But I have an old copy of the game here at home. I usually do the campaigns if I just want to chill out or get tired of ladder. And yeah the new graphics for remastered are cool…but I don’t have cartooned yet.