[Bug] Terran Faction Names in Brood War

Noticed that for the white and brown Terrans which are Atlas Wing and Cronus Wing in Brood War (UED) they are still labeled Alpha Squadron and Omega Squadron in the score screen as they would be in Episodes I - III. Terran yellow is also still labeled Epsilon Squadron, but I’m pretty sure they were still called that in the vanilla Brood War (even though the only instance of yellow Terran showing up in the campaign is in Brood War and thus the UED).

I realize this is among a variety of general issues with the score screen timer, faction names, etc. in the aftermath section so please merge as needed.

1 Like

Bump. I’ve noticed that too. In StarCraft original the names for White and Brown Terrans were always Alpha Squadron and Omega Squadron. In StarCraft: Brood War, they were always Cronus Wing and Atlas Wing. But the Orange and Yellow Terran names remained unchanged - they forever stayed as Delta and Epsilon Squadron - even though they made in Zerg 02 mission the Terran enemies yellow for some unknown reasons instead of brown, which was the Zerg rescuable color in that mission.

1 Like