After the recent patch the "S" button centers the view on the base

Hello. After the recent very small unknown quick patch the game went uplayable for me. The “S” button is moving my camera to the center of my main base like the “F2” button does. When I’m holding it the sound effect is different between holding “F2” and “S” but these buttons now seems to work the same. I launched the game on different PC (also with different keyboard) but the problem still occurs. I could just remap the key but it affects too much units and commands like Command Center SCV or “stop” hotkey. Re-learning the key positioning and missclicking forcing the camera view into my base would be annoying too. Does anyone have this glitch too after this small patch? How to fix this? I can modify only hotkeys for units/buildings control there is nothing about the camera.

1 Like

same here, protoss user, P key does the same switching camera thing. please Blizzard fix it.

Capslock on will solve the problem.

And if no units or buildings selected then pressing S button will center view on last event (like space button in original SC). Absolutely unplayable. FIX IT ASAP

It does work properly now. Thanks for the fix.