Abiout Patch Notes

Dear my friend StarCraft Development Team,

Even though I’m not working with you, I can imagine how hard you are working. In particular, you have developed Diablo II: Resurrected without giving up due COVID-19 circumstances. Of course, it’s the same with other games.

It’s just a rumor, but I’ve heard about the Classic Game Development Team. That’s very unfortunate and sad news. And also I know you’re very busy, but I’d like to ask you a favor.

First, How can access patch notes after a new patch is released?
(Where can read that I?)

Second, I know only when the season changes. I think we should at least know the contents of the patch.

Anticipated thanks for your kind help.

Usually, they post them in the forums with a bit of a delay. Right now we don’t get any updates on what they patched in hotfixes or what they are working on right now.

There has been a hotfix for something, but they did not tell us what. But at least there was a hotfix for something which got some people that I know excited because it implies that somebody is still working on this game.

After Warcraft Reforged it seems like development has come to a sudden halt, we have not received a content update in ages. Which is partly why there are no patch notes.

I know the reason. I think I should at least know the contents of the patch.

We all should know the contents of the patches but it seems whoever is making them can’t be bothered to write notes for them. That’s just a guess, though; nobody can really tell what’s going on behind the scenes right now.