A Preview-Warning of what is coming

It makes perfect sense now doesn’t it? How the Javazon alone is the sole identity of the Equal-Lateral Triangle Trinity that includes Barbarian and Sorceress… It naturally makes sense and is inevitable in the world of Diablo, but never even began to make sense in the world of Starcraft. Thank god the 12 color model/structure cleared that up so that other triangles could be observed that more closely parallel the starcraft tri-structure.

Here is the Preview-Warning of what is coming…

https://ibb.co/fMnTG6H

But it was obvious and inevitable when gaining that clarity from the last perception…

https://ibb.co/x5MhX4T

Oh no :cry:, don’t reveal the secrets of the Equal-Lateral Triangle Trinity. Please stop, I implore you. Police :oncoming_police_car: is coming to you. You better change your mind. Know that the CIA is watching you :eyes:.

You can be as sarcastic and denying all you want to, as long as you’re recognizing that you’ve literally bought in to someone else’ simple and solid subliminal agenda of animosity then everything is just fine.

I certainly hope that children are not more consciously sensitive in a manner of Naïve Trinity Realism…

I also hope you’re not trying to motivate me to take my case to a more non-binary setting.

Note on second image: If the Barbarian is the “all in one Tank”, then the Bowazon is the “one in all” cannon. The point is that the sorceress is definitely not the “one in all” cannon.

Let’s say that the natural alignment of the true holy trinity from diablo 2 with Starcraft would not necessarily align Zerg with “Melee Warrior Flanker” and Protoss with “All in one Tank” and Terran with “Mage Ranged Flanker” as one might naturally assume.

What if Starcraft 2 was an attempt to step in the right direction, but also started to show that the holy trinity didn’t have natural alignment with Starcraft, which after thinking about it makes sense because different games from different genres should be fundamentally different…

So …
Zerg would represent the “Mage Ranged Flanker”
Protoss would represent the “Melee Warrior Flanker” (zealot charge)
Terran would represent the “All in one Tank” (what comes to mind is all the different kind of infantry that you can put in to a bunker and the bunker being a staple of terran play offensively and defensively)

If we identify zerg as the “Mage Ranged Flanker” because of Queens then we can now make an argument that queens would be more staple than zerglings. Everyone would be afraid to admit it, but everyone would see what needs to be done.

Then, by the mana or energy of queens they could produce broodlings that last forever BUT with the catch that the broodlings have now become plaguelings and can only reduce the enemy’s hit points down to 1.

The question here though is… where is zerg going to get the food/supply to do this when queens are using up 2 supply/food per each?

Probably if they re-introduced the creep colony in to starcraft 2 and changed the creep colony to yield food/supply for what it’s worth, then drones would instantly turn in to creep colonies to provide that food, but the creep colony would still have a cooldown time before it could turn in to spore or sunken.

You have queens using mana to create broodlings that can’t finish enemies off and doing so in a legitimate manner that properly is represented by “Mage Ranged Flanker”

I’d say, that’s the strength of the swarm properly represented.

1 Like