2v2 clan re-active

Team think Quick [tQ] is back!

Join us for 2v2 games on US West server starting at around 8 pm EST every day. We are also recruiting active and friendly players.

We also have a discord channel where we talk and twitch where we stream from.

In the future, we will be hosting 2v2 tournaments again with prizes.

Peace!

2 Likes

Protoss is unbalanced in multiplayer games, and there should be rules and restrictions.

Protoss is OP on Fastess map, but not necessarly on any other multiplayers map …

Our 2v2 games are played on fighting spirit mostly, featuring experienced team players who have been playing on and off since BW days.

We usually stream all the games here:

All are welcome to join our discord channel ‘Team Think Quick’ where our 2v2 players talk while they game, and other team members and observers chat.

1 Like

That’s cool, I remember Dante from tQ back in the day and I remember you as well I think Ox.

Hey man!

DanTe recently joined our discord channel. We’re hoping to get him online more often.

We’re trying to unify the English speakers of US West server for the purpose of playing and observing 2v2s as a social group but all are welcome to join our online platforms and games. Once we get on our feet, we can start to do prize tournaments!

Although I prefer the 1v1 game mode,But 2v2 has a larger mass base and more people participating,Wish you better and better。

Thanks. The nice thing about 2v2s (as people have pointed out in the thread about team ladder) is the social aspect. It makes people want to play and socialize more sometimes.

1 Like

whats the dicord link?

Sorry I missed your message Roia. It seems you found us on discord after all.

For others who may be interested in joining us on discord, I can’t post a link it seems. If you’re able to track down ‘Team Think Quick’ on discord some how, that’s the name of our server.