Your next balance patch predictions and suggestions!

Last balance patch was pretty decent, but there is a lot to more do . Your suggestions and predictions on next patch.

1. Adept buff or redesign (so we can finally see them more often in the battle field)

2. Swarm host or Nydus Nerf

3. Small Hydra Buff

4. Small BC Nerf

5. Carrier Buff

6. Redesign of Thor

7. Redesign of Raven (more viable against Z and P, and less op in TvT match up)

8. Redesign of Void Ray (more viable in a straight up fight) I still can shred Voyd Rays with marines and couple of thors.

9. Small Muta buff

10. Viper can no longer abduct MotherShip

What I would suggest?

• Change Microbial Shroud to be like Dark Swarm
  • Allow Carriers to forcefully recall their Interceptors for high-league micro potential (avoiding Widow Mine shots etc).

Other things, mostly to give Protoss more choice in how to respond, give Sentries an energy upgrade at the Cybernetics Core:

And maybe, just maybe, remove the Biological tag from Hellbats so they don’t get so badly shredded by Archons.

1 Like

Actually makes sense, 20 charc.

Micro potential I think is the way to go, carriers don’t require any micro, which doesn’t make any sense. Protoss are usually very good at micro, and they strive to always increase it, I think.

Hahahaha next balance patch…

I doubt we will see any balance patch until the end of the year.

2 Likes

I can’t…I just give some suggestions and try to help them. And Blizzard will finish it. I start to love in imagining.

it’s worse. You know it’s really boring to handle HTs with carriers to spam to defeate zerg.

Not bad. Mothership is a Ornament now.

Emmmm,how? I guess only Blizzard know.

Yes. I try to make void ray to counter my terran friends mech startegy. But it doesn’t work.

Emmmm, I don’t know what will happen becuase I don’t know the new adept.

it get enough nerf now.

Wow, I think it’s enough strong now.

It’s OK. Becuase I never defend my base by too many BCs.

Just keep phoenixs can still counter them.

1 Like

So we have enough time to analyze.

Feedback needs reverted so Protoss has some counter to vipers. The adept could use an upgrade like zealot legs, giving that unit the ability to split would be a massive buff. They also could make the mothership 200/200 from 400/400 and build faster, because Protoss should have arbiters.

4 Likes

A reversion to Feedback, or an upgrade that restores its original damage, will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I think tempest should get looked at as well, but I don’t agree with the suggestion of it doing AOE damage though. If Protoss needs more AOE because of early ling floods, resonating glaives should give the attack speed bonus and make the attack bounce like the mutas attack does. Zealots are a great anti Terran unit, Adepts with something like that could definitely be a great anti zerg unit.

2 Likes

What adepts need is range and movement speed

You give them mobility, and you actually have another unit than the stalker that splits vs banelings

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, less of harassment unit more fighting unit. Just that, almost all Protoss unit synergize very good, that is how Protoss should be.
And then you have these adepts, no synergy with stalker zelot, or archon etc, ridiculous useless unit in a straight up engagement.

1 Like

Honestly, what’s gonna happen with a new balance patch is Disruptors are gonna get nerfed. Then, PvT is gonna fall apart because disruptors are the only thing keeping protoss alive in the matchup. Then protoss is gonna resort to cheese and all-in builds if PvZ won’t change.

2 Likes

Disruptors shouldn’t be nerf, they are fun to play with, and sometimes fun against, if you know how to dodge well. Also they are used moderately in Tornaments, also entertaining to watch.

1 Like

I mean the surprise kills are kinda wierd, but they shouldn’t be nerfed other than a warning when a nova is fired. But you know how the balance team is though.

1 Like

Maybe will get back to the boring Colossi era, hahahah.

With vikings and corruptors around, not really. We’re probably gonna see a lot of all in builds

Just look at Zest vs TY in ST

I know, nobody uses colossi seriously one moment/timing attack unit, that’s it.

2 Likes

Actually I am proud of Zest, played for so many years, you could say invented the way Protoss is to be played. Still delivers so many amazing games.
I am sad that he got crushed in the Grand finals by Rogue, that guy just didn’t want to play a macro game vs Zest.