When patch 5.0.4 released Banners and decals opens to sales?

Since console skins opened to sales me and other players wanted banners and decals opens to sales? İ hope this will happens

2 Likes

Do they have a balance update in the works ?

1 Like

Last patch released on 24th august and 5.0.2 and 5.0.3 has between 18 days

i do hope that the classic skins at least is made available for purchase, along with the warchest skins.

Classic skins soon open sales i have no doubt for it but i doubt for Seat of the Highlord Banner and tal’darim decal and special forces decal and other previous Warchest items open to sales

I’d personally love to see plenty of Augments being offered on Sales in future updates. You know, those who checked my post (Re-Releasing Previous War Chest Augments and Emoticons for Purchase: A Suggestion), will likely know what I’m talking about.

I feel there’s a great opportunity, for both, players and the company, to profit, in our own ways. Plus, as I already mentioned in my post, if plenty of these Augments are still seen in-game, but unavailable to unlock/purchase, why still leaving them there in the first place?

I’m in for a sale to get those Augments, and plenty more. It’d certainly appeal plenty of people who weren’t able to get them via War Chests, whatever their reasons.

Blizzard should care our forums. İ have money and im ready to pay for Seat of the Highlord Banner and tal’darim and special forces decal.
İ was asked blizzard support but they answered me
"I’ve taken a look over this for you, currently, the only way to get this was with a previous Warchest purchase, it’s not one that’s available for indvidual sale.’’

İ hope blizzard saw this forum and open all previous Warchest items

Why would you support company like Blizzard and gave them your money for useless skins? Grow a brain please! Donate to charity rather…

This is player descision and this forum not about skins but other previous warchest items such as banners and decals

I can say that it shouldn’t be a matter of blaming Blizzard, but rather appeal to others why this may be a good idea (Blizzard also gets their profit here too).

I still think not releasing past War Chest Augments is a wasted chance for the company; you could easily organize two or three sales per year to offer these Augments either as bundles, or separately. It’s not a matter of money, since the StarCraft player fanbase, despite small, is very active, and I’m sure also willing to spend some money to better enjoy the game (read as, getting those Augments).

I just feel people rather focus almost exclusively on the Competitive aspect that they cannot see good chances when they’re presented to them. I’m not saying that aspect is wrong or something, but I think some people need to broaden their view on the game, and express their opinions in a healthy, thoughtful way, so we can all enjoy new contents. Just my two cents.

Total buscuit and carbot items are still on open sales and why cant open previous Warchest items. Remember consoles also a warchest item Who can deny?

I cannot remember Consoles being part of War Chests (I started playing the game late-2019). Would love to see many Augments in-game. The very notion of having them available to be seen, but unable to unlock, just makes no sense to me. Either re-offer them, or just delete them, but of course, no one wants the latter.

The sole reason I can think of for people not liking the concept is that they’re owners of many of those Augments, and don’t want to lose their status as exclusive owners. Look, I respect your love for your hard-earned purchased contents, as I do, but it just bothers me there are many Augments still visible in-game, which cannot be unlocked by any means, so that really becomes sort of an unpleasant reminder plenty of us couldn’t get them. Either delete them, or better yet, sell them in whatever way you see fit. If you prefer the latter, just take this thread and mine as examples, or as some kind of incentive to develop these content-re-releasing ideas. From my part, I’ll keep posting from time to time, to hopefully raise people’s interest at some point.

The sale(s) would help raise money for funding Tournaments, or to keep releasing new contents for the game. I’m no genius, but even myself can notice this is a pretty simple-yet-interesting concept, from which everyone, would profit.

If you’re still concerned you will lose your exclusivity as owner of many of these Augments, think about it once more, it’s not hurting anybody re-offering them, and it’s not like you’ll lose your Augments if others got them. Quite the contrary, it’d give many other players a new way to re-enjoy the game, maybe telling their friends to try it out now they can get access to plenty of customization items to embellish and enhance their gaming experience, so maybe, the playerbase increases, now that this game needs it more than ever.

Hope you all get my points, and again, sorry for my English, it isn’t my first language.

1 Like

Doesnt anyone interests warchest cosmetics? Only im interests or Dragunblader?!

As I mentioned above, the most likely reason is that many people around here already got what they wanted, so they don’t really concern about the rest of the players. Cannot blame them for that though.