The Mobius Factor new achievement bugged?

I am very certain I trained only SCVs, Medivacs and Mercenaries, but didn’t get the achiement.

Anything I missed here? Thanks.

1 Like

Same here. I had some suspicions but they were all checked - mules, planetary, even addons. Hell, I didn’t even build anything except supply depots, and trained only SCVs, medivacs and mercenaries. Still no achievement. Maybe game counts rescues as training.

There are already a billion topics for this issue.
It is currently unachieveable because the game is look ping for what the ENEMY builds too. This means when the enemy makes a unit that is not an scv/medivac/merc, you get locked out of the achievement

1 Like

Same here, also feel bug for “Gate of Hell” one “Bands of Brothers”. Both Mobius factor and this one are unable to complete. Or anyone can suggest on how to do these?

Band of brothers is doable, I got it with no problems. Basically I didn’t build any units except SCVs. Hired mercenaries and saved drop pods, that’s all

1 Like

For band of brothers, do not make medics. Everything else said by the achievement is fine.

The bug is confirmed, where the game forces you to fail because it regards what the enemy builds as yours.

1 Like

Achievement successfully completed!

Link to youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmF1bpu_TE&feature=youtu.be

I never make videos, so if the quality sucks, blame it on my first time. Timestamp @ 10:00 proves the awarded achievement.

This took me several hours to figure out, and considering I can’t receive the achievement a second time, it’s not a “perfect” run in that sense. (Notice the amount of saves I went through). Regardless, following the main steps I discuss in the video is all that is required to successfully finish.

Ask any questions you may have.

-Valas

2 Likes