StarCraft II is Turning 10—Celebrate With Us!

StarCraft II is Turning 10—Celebrate With Us!

We're celebrating the ten-year anniversary of StarCraft II with War Chest team games, free announcers, new achievements, short stories, retrospectives, and one of the game's biggest patches ever.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Happy birthday, SC2 ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday SC2!

Hope there’s more 10 sharp years to come.

3 Likes

Lets celebrate you slowly killed best esports game ever and so random coop updates… And still nothing about multiplayer!!! SURE…

2 Likes

tbf, coop is popular

2 Likes

so excited about more starcraft, thank you blizzard.

1 Like

Looks like something that would say someone playing coop and not an actual starcraft. Don’t get me wrong it is fine for casuals etc. But main game is multiplayer and most of the people don’t give sh1t about coop. They wanna play competitive game and have fun… But blizzard doesn’t seem issue with it and doesn’t care…

2 Likes

I’m old, one Korean girl is enough, one night is enough, don’t come again, I’m tired, don’t pull me, brother, you are still young, you can but I can’t.

I could do more when I’m young as you.

Still, coop seems to be more prospective since you need to buy each commanders.

Dear, Blizzard, I am not sure who should I send this message to…

Congrats on the 10 year of Starcraft 2! I really love the Starcraft 2 10th anniversary events gave the opportunity to all the fans who missed the previous old WCS warchest bundle to purchase them. However, the anniversay events does not have WCS bundle before 2017. I am a big fan of starcraft that would like to collect all the starcraft 2 treasures. I did not get a chance to collect the WCS 2016 and earlier WCS bundle because I joined the starcraft 2 wonderful community in late 2017. I knew that there were no war chest before 2017 but portraint bundle instead. Blizzard, can you guys make the WCS 2016 or earlier bundle available on the shop? I think a lot of fans would like to purchase the WCS 2016 portrait bundle since ByuN is so UNBELIEVABLE!

Mama mia! Already 10 years have passed Cngtrltns with 10 years of disbalanced gaming :blush:

1 Like

10 years of cannon rushes. congratz!

EDIT: More than 20 years actually, since Original SC and BW have exactly the same cannon rush. Frustrating and boring.

:joy: Your fault not scout it

1 Like

Zergcraft 2 is the best.

Zerg is massively Op And Blizzard still has problems balancing the game. Yeah sure lets Celebrate 10 years of fail.

Thanks for that cool short story! Loved it! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like