StarCraft II 5.0.10 Hotfix Patch Notes

StarCraft II 5.0.10 Hotfix Patch Notes

Patch 5.0.10 Hotfix has arrived which contains a number of co-op bugfixes that were gathered by the community. Check out the detail!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Too bad it’s only a hotfix for Coop.

I think we get new maps in the Beginning of January. But I can’t see anything new happening before then, especially before major tournaments. DreamHack: Atlanta starts this Friday and over the weekend. GSL: SuperTournament 2 on Nov. 28th. And then HomeStory Cup XXII on Dec. 15th

1 Like

Yes and it came with this loading bug luckily there is a manual fix; the game would’ve been too dead. Still dont get why you dont fix wrong mmr and league display ??

At least its nice to know Blizzard hasn’t completely forgot about this game. There is some maintainence. I just wish there would be more expansions, skin packs, balance updates and a stronger crackdown on toxicity involving hackers, chat abusers, team killers and smurfs.

1 Like

That’s great and I salute your work on coop, because I’ve seen a lot of post lately on bug reports concerning coop.

However, you guys are still ignoring the huge list of bugs concerning the editor and are not even communicating with us. Do something, go on sc2 mapster discord, act, reply here, do something. I can’t believe you’d let me pretend you abandonned the game and say nothing about it.

There is no interaction on forums anymore from you guys, it’s only ignore, take what you need, rarely post. I don’t want this game to die. Do you?

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and feedback.
Since you seem to be mainly squashing bugs, I’d like to mention the leagues placement one (when an user gets wrongly placed in bronze or master 3). If you can afford the time for it, I’m sure the players would appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks,

I see some posts appreciating Bliz’s work on Coop and asking for some work in other areas.

The reality is that Bliz didn’t do any of this. The changes in these last two Coop patches were made by the community. In fact, they were made by a single person.

The changes were then submitted to Bliz who essentially copied and pasted the changes to the live service (and not without some begging and pleading).

6 Likes

^ same for new ladder maps, if not for TL map contest to add new maps, they just do the paste

1 Like

I suppose there could be an upside to a community driven service patch. I’ve said it before. Modders are basically driving the game content these days. If there is any new content coming to SC2 its from modders.

1 Like

No ultralisk nerf???

Yes, please yes. Could you help me, or at least put me in contact with anyone/anything that would get the job done on the side of the editor? Obviously I have no access at modifying the structure of the editor and I don’t know what it’s like, but there gotta be a way to fix them bugs. Think you could help us on that topic?

Actually they got a buff in coop where their frenzy will now work against the player more :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Most impressive. Props to that individual then, it’s not everyday you see that dedication for a 12+ years old game. :+1:

Now Bli² / Vicarious still allowed it, while nothing forced them to. So if we want to see more of that kind of updates, it can’t hurt to welcome them as they air, can it ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes