Re-Releasing Previous War Chest Augments and Emoticons for Purchase: A Suggestion

Hello again everyone.

Since I’m still busy with college work, I’m afraid I won’t be able to reply until tomorrow night. Hope you understand me.

Remember, you can help us by liking the original post and/or by commenting.

Greetings, and stay safe.

3 Likes

Hey again all.

Found some spare time tonight, and decided to update the thread (only a little), so it’s clearer what contents specifically I’d want to see released for purchase. I’ll reply to anyone interested on the thread tomorrow night. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Still no word about missing X2-per-race structure skins…
Spit in the face of your community Blizzard, really. No one even dares to acknowledge that.
So far it is like that: …What skin sets missing structures? No skin sets missing structures… Nothing to be worry about.

Also current patch misses Cerberus, Ihan-Rii and Tyrador structure bundles in Blizzard client, but they are in SC2 store.

1 Like

By the way, in my lottery idea, I would have wished to see not only War Chest content, but also random content normally unlocked in a different way.
Especially: I’m not a Versus player, so I wish I had such a way to unlock all this content.
Of course Versus-only players could, with that logic, get portraits and stuff from Coop.

2 Likes

I’m not able to look, but are they in the “Featured” tab of the client?

2 Likes

No, i don’t see them there. Maybe it’s just me but my Blizzard client were not patched after SC2 update. Latest Warchest bundles usually follows by Blizzard Launcher update, but this time it didn’t happen.

SC2 store shows it alright.

2 Likes

Hey everyone.

Just passed by to say we’ve finally hit 1.K views. I asked some of my family who play the game to like the thread, that should help a little.

Keep on liking and commenting people. I’m still crossing my fingers to have this concept made real.

God bless.

2 Likes

Hey dude, sorry for the late reply. I finally managed to find some spare time to reply to everybody here.

Yes, I finally understood what you meant that day, and it’s good news Leviathan gave us some details.

As usual, I’ll keep replying to everyone interested in the thread, and I hope each little effort is one step closer to past Augments to be sold eventually. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

No, I wasn’t able to match any Race Skin Set yet. Skins are a little expensive for me at the moment, but I recently gave top priority to them, so as soon as I have some money to spend on leisure, I’ll grab them (Dominion Special Forces’).

I’d personally have everything matching for Terran, so I’d end up having my Nova Co-Op Commander Portrait (already got it), Nova Banner (already got it as well), Dominion Special Forces Unit and Building Skin Sets, Nova (or Stone) Announcer, Black Ops Spray, Special Forces Decal, and Special Forces Console.

I recently watched a video on YouTube which displayed all those Skins, and the models do look sweet, but, sadly, the Units’ Animated Portraits are mismatched with their respective Unit Skins; they’ve got white/light blue hues and glows, instead of more matte black/grey tones.

Despite I’d love to see Primal and Purifier Building Skin Sets being released, I don’t have high hopes for that to happen, but still, everything’s possible, let’s just wait and see what happens during the next months.

2 Likes

I recently got a little excited as well, since I was indirectly and apparently told past Augments were now available for purchase as past War Chests (so you get everything that was inside them). I later realized this wasn’t true, and that there was some confusion by the person who said so.

And, by the way, I also hope someone at the company will take this concept into account, and, luckily, falls into the right hands.

2 Likes

Hey EuRocmi, thanks for replying.

Yes, it’s true we can still purchase past Skin Sets as bundles, and, despite I cannot personally relate to having not completed all Tiers from War Chests in time (since I haven’t purchased any), I reckon it must feel terrible (specially once you realize you paid for it, and couldn’t unlock every content).

Therefore, your concept for re-purchasing incomplete War Chests, or their remaining locked contents does sound very good, and I wish you luck to have your idea considered in the future.

I cannot really say anything about the company, as TORMENT stated, it’s better just to stick to the thread and avoid any type of negative comments about it. That does really help to have one’s ideas considered.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with almost all your statements, but not with no talking about Skins (I personally think it’s related, since they were part of War Chests, and don’t forget there’s a Skin on the list I shared on the original post: The Eidolon Ghost).

2 Likes

Hey Aeon1704, thanks for replying.

It’s good you managed to get most of what you wanted, and I can understand your frustration about the Purifier Building Skin Set. It’s also my favorite Protoss faction, and I kind of got down when I heard no new contents we going to be released (however, remember these skins, alongside Primal, do not count as new contents, since plenty of their Buildings already exist in Co-Op, at least I can tell so about the Purifiers).

Personally, I love the Dominion Special Forces Skins because they have dark grey/black tones (in a similar fashion to many special forces worldwide) with a color option of your own (Teal is my favorite color for Terran, and it matches with Nova’s Covert Ops Crew).

3 Likes

My goal would be to the get all the aforementioned Dominion-Special-Forces-related Augments and contents, plus the Ghost Spray and Ghost Decal.

I’d buy them too right away, and as soon as I have the money for leisure. From my part, I’ll keep on nourishing the thread until there’s some news from their part, either good or bad.

We finally managed to get past 1.K views, and I hope more people get interested and leave a like and/or a comment. That’d really help.

2 Likes

As I mentioned before, I’d rather personally not to comment about the company’s management, and only focus on the Augments.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for having waited for me, I finally managed to reply everyone about the topic. Wishing to start a healthy/fruitful discussion about the topic with you guys. Anyone’s welcomed to join us, anytime.

Stay safe, and God bless.

2 Likes

Just as a side note (I think someone was talking about this earlier):
For anyone who was only able to partially unlock the War Chest skin set(s) but would still like to complete them, the bundles in the store are dynamically priced. Meaning, if you own some of the skins, the price for the bundle will adjust down to only include the ones you don’t have. And with all bundles being on sale atm, now could be a good time to grab them.

2 Likes

Hey Leviathan. thanks for the interesting bit of information about the Skins.

Do you know when will the discounts for Skin Bundles end? Haven’t heard of a deadline, so I’m assuming these might be permanent (highly unlikely, but not impossible, I guess).

2 Likes

Negatory!

2 Likes

Is there any word on when the Classic Battlecruiser, Classic Carrier, and Classic Ultralisk will be made available for purchase?

2 Likes