No credits awarded after WoL campaign missions

I started the WoL campaign 2 days ago and started seeing this problem I think around the time the Hyperion shows up. The workaround that has worked for me so far is this:

1. Complete a mission, no cutscene plays and no credits given, then we’re back on the bridge of the Hyperion.
  2. Menu > Load > Autosave > [mission name here] Victory > Load
  3. Appropriate cutscene plays and credits for the mission are awarded

I don’t know if this will work every time but so far this has worked I think 3 times.

4 Likes

I have tried this and it does work… but I have to do it after every single mission. This is ridiculus to have to after a mission quit the campaign and load the autosave victory file.

Same problem for me as well. Kind of frustrating.

Apparently I’m not alone. Worked fine for about the first 6 campaign missions. After that, zero credits rewarded. Unlocking great things that I can’t upgrade or buy. Complete buzzkill and deters me from progressing anything until it’s fixed.

1 Like

Me, also found this problem as I passed arond 13 mission and after 5.08 patch updated. I cannot retrieved credit anymore. So I have to play on other campaign instead.

1 Like

Also experiencing this. And not sure if it was related but at one point, the characters on the bridge didn’t render and were replaced with large black and white balls.

3 Likes

Ditto. Completed Zero Hour on WoL and did not get credit reward.

1 Like

Same for me. Brand new player and I just thought I was crazy/stupid. Glad to see I’m not alone. I’ve had and seen others post about all of these issues this week:

• no credits for missions after mission 10 or so
  • forced battle.net permissions and update dialogue every time I close SC2
  • starting new campaign sends me right back to my cloud save after cinematic
  • manual saves give “save failed” error about 50% of the time

yep same here, literally havn’t played the campaign in 5 years and come back to it being broke, have found a sort of fix, after you finish the mssion and you load back to the bridge, load the mission victory save and your credits will appear

1 Like

This is still happening, and it’s affecting Heart of the Swarm as well, except that loading the Victory autosave for HOTS doesn’t fix it

Yep, the balls issue happened to a few other people too Character are balls

Ridiculous bug… Loved my SC 1 and loved SC2 but obviously in some sort of way they would screw something up… 0 credits 12 missions complete? stupid game.

Same issue here. I’m hopeing that they will award me with missing credits. I’m am in the middle of campaing and I dont want to play from beggining…

Hello
also gives me problems with all the campaign cuts of movies cazzin that there are no more bugs of the interfaces … does anyone know how to contact the developers ??

I have the same problem. After playing the first four missions from the terran campaign, realised that the last two do not provide that 110k expected credits. Is there anyone from ATVI already looking into this? Do you have any solution? Thanks to everyone!

I had the same problem of not getting credits and then the characters being replaced by white balls… it seems fixed now and my last two missions near the end of the game gave me credits. However, what about all the missed credits from before? Has anyone figured out how to have those restored?

I’m having the same problem, no credits awarded finishing missions on Wings of Liberty.

Same issue here… No credits awarded… some other issues regarding saving the campaign and loading.

No reply from Blizzard yet? Are they going to fix it?

I seriously think they have abandoned the game lol

1 Like