More fuel for the fire

Prop dont mean anything, but winrates for serral on ladder

zvp 27 games 18 wins 9 losses & 66 winrate
zvt 7 games 5 wins 2 losses & 71 winrate
zvz 10 games 10 wins 0 losses & 100 winrate

on a more serius note:
But does all this balance talk even matter…
i might be mistaken, but did blizz not state that they will no longer suport the game and use minimun of ressources, and therefore balance changes is a thing in the past?

Uh…not more fuel for the fire it is more ice cream tears for the players. Mmmm come on…bring us more tears buddy…they are delicious! Mmmmmm

1 Like

https://youtu.be/2sBFkfcB8WA
Delicious salty water

1 Like

Oh yeah!! Noice! Enough talk…woouuuuu mmmmmm mmmmm!

Bliz announced the end of development, they also stated that they will continue doing season rolls and necessary balance fixes moving forward

================================================================================

They WILL do balance fixes. The key issue is that everyone assumes that their own cherry picked data is supposedly an accurate reflection of the state of the game at this point in time. They think that they are the Game Director and that the developers ought to listen to them because they are ‘right’.

In my opinion that is very self centred of them, but the more amusing part is that they will only get more and more frustrated. I wrote at length about how people need to start seeing it from the developers’ perspective rather then their own. If the developers don’t think it is an issue, but the player keeps insisting that it is one, make a guess who is the one who gets frustrated at the end of the day?

Players ought to be asking the question:

Why do the developers think that it should not be changed?

Rather than the often parroted statement (not even a question, heh):

Z / P / T is OP. Change the game.