Medivac not working properly

Same issue here, please fix it.

3 Likes

can confirm, same. makes Terran unplayable.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue, can only load SCV’s ?!?!

1 Like

Same thing happened here was protoss, played vs terran, he said he couldn’t load units.

When he left the ladder game, I did replay, took control of his units and tried myself. It kept telling me, cannot load non worker units or must be of worker type.

I can’t load medicavs either wow what a bug

Same here, not loading anything but SCV

latest terran nerf
?
im unable to load medivacs

2 Likes

Thanks Blizz.

Just the unannounced balance change we needed.
:rofl: :joy: :relieved: :confounded:
kill me

3 Likes

Same here. Cannot load units other than SCV. Please fix it.

Same issue, medivacs only load scvs.

Funny enough: if you utilize the medivac load command manually by clicking it and clicking L on a unit (rather than just right clicking on the medivac after selecting a unit) it returns a very specific message: “must target worker units.” Which I thought was odd, but also kind of hilarious.

Also grimly humorous: to discover this mid-game while running away from a mass stalker chargelot army. Not fun!

1 Like

This happened to me and as he was wrecking me with his chargelots i wondered what blizz expected me to do… i cant lift and go to his main now… i can lift and reposition, i literally cannot play this game anymore until this is fixed.

Same thing here as well in online multiplayer. Also tested in a melee against PC and bug exists there as well. Unit was messed up with the latest patch it seems.

So now we know nobody plays Terran in the bananalance team.

3 Likes

You’d think they would maybe… I don’t know… play a game or two before releasing and update. I found this bug less than 5 minutes into my first game today. It’s hard to imagine how something this obvious and basic can slip through.

2 Likes

is there a blue post now? do they know it already?? when is the hotfix cant play!!!

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. My tanks and other ground units can’t load inside the Medivac.

Thanks guys, while the fix for this issue is simple we are having other issues delaying our deploy of the fix. Still working on it.

5 Likes

I am glad i am not the only one having this issue.

only took 8 hr to post a response to a major bug in patch

2 Likes

I can not load units into medivac! The error says “must target worker units” !

1 Like