League placement in ladder 1 v 1 is broken beyond repair

There are almost no gold nor platinum players this season, you are either diamond, or fall to silver. A big chunk of the bottom is bronze. You can check this in rankedftw

There were seasons where there were so many masters who were 2800ish MMR.

Each season the league placement gets worse and it is not getting fixed. The bugs can be traced for almost 2 years now.

Could the league placement in the ladders be fixed please?

3 Likes

That’s because there are no gold or plat players anymore. Everyone is either diamond + or new to the game.

It’s a dead game, and with any dead game, only the hardcore fanbase still play.

It’s supposed to statistically distribute players in 4 tiers of 23% (silver to diamond) and two of 4% (bronze and masters), even if the base is hard core, a hard core player should be placed in gold or plat as per the rest of the pool.

This is only the skew of this season, previous seasons there were so many unearned masters and plats as bronzes. The placement system is broken for over 2 years, I do agree that the game is dead.

How you come up with some stupidity to post EACH time? Like one speaks from their S, do you even play the game? There are plenty of low leaguers who are placed where they do not belong because of unfixed league bug

3 Likes

Someone is mad all his EU buddies got smashed this month by KR gods.

Its ok king eu-simp, we forgive you for being so bad.

1 Like

Ladder integrity is long dead. While I agree with the sentiment that this should have been fixed ages ago, all the complaining towards a dead game, especially recently, is very annoying. Not that it matters anyway considering it’s a dead game (and forum too).

its still the best option we have…

tried to play reforged wc3 but the 2on2 works in a so stypid way its beyond irritating: its clear that the mmr gives you free win as your first game (of the day) and its programmed to do so… and the second game is programmed for you to be the guy who gives the free win to opponents… I cant remember any day where i would have gotte 2:0 win streak starting from the first game of the day… its worst possible programming to make 50% win ratio… its exactly what it does but then everyone is going to be struck 5000mmr (its base mmr) because you never can break the automated system that decides who is going to win…

I think CellarDoor knows about the bronze/masters placement bug. He might be trying to intentionally make fun of GeneralGonzo, by giving him misleading information.

Being a smurf, he probably does just the same to every player he meets. If he does so ingame, why wouldn’t he on the forums ? :see_no_evil:

Hi Gonzo.

It’s doubtful the personnel in charge of the maintenance of Blizzard’s legacy games do read the General Discussion on a regular base. So while it’s indeed a revolving bug, if you want to bring their attention to it, this is not the best way to do so.

I would suggest :

• Either to post a thread in the bugs’ report section (possibly linking to this one). It has already been done though.
  • Either to directly queue a ticket directly at the customer support (possibly linking here as well) https://support.blizzard.com/.

I would do so myself, but I already annoyed them with the Portraits mismatches in the past, so maybe they’ll appreciate better if it didn’t come from the same guy again. :wink:

1 Like

HSC says hi. (but they were jet lagged… they dont have the +1 aura since not on Korean soil)

I dont have a problem with the other I am for the facts. Koreans were doing worse recent years and EUs have won them plenty, and now Koreans seem to come on top recent tournaments.

I only do not accept apologist nonsense like ‘This was not GSL, EUs never traveled’ this is more like your NA fanboy trying to look proud for participation in GSL since there really isnt actual finalists to talk about.

pretty sure its just the league icons are bugged again.

Players with gold or plat MMR numbers doesn’t show the correct league icon.

Oh you mean the tournament where there was no Maru, no Dark, and no Rogue? The best 3 players in the world weren’t there, so the EU guys could finally win something.

They probably didn’t invite them on purpose so you guys could get your balls back. Congrats, but you know if good Koreans were invited the EU players wouldn’t even take top 4, cause they are trash like you and your mother (sick burn).

Ok I get it that you are jelly NA trash but you could give credit where due. Why do you have to even use the word ‘your mother’, why do you even have to talk about me. I’ve played this game since WoL more than you forum noob. EUs are inherently better than your NA skills. Stop apologizing the inferior NA region and calling other region trash (EU) and using a third region (KR) to justify your stupidity and lack of players. You really need to stop you look dumber with each post

With this disrespect you do not deserve anything better. yes KR players are still better but EUs have recently shown they can stop these KRs on different tournaments. Stop being so insolent just because your region cant even do that. You are the typical NA clown :clown_face:

BU BUT THESE EUS ARE TRASH WE MAY BE NA BUT WE HAVE THESE KR PLAYERS U DONT HAVE A CHANCE BUT UMM KOREA IS NA SO YEA WE ARE BETTER YAY :us: :brain: