GSL Supertournament on AGAIN!

The 2021 AfreecaTV GSL Super Tournament 1 is live!
Including players like Dark, Trap, Innovation, DRG, Stats and more.

Youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atfI71fxn0w&ab_channel=AfreecaTVeSports

Brackets:
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/AfreecaTV_GSL_Super_Tournament/2021/1

2 Likes

Dark just neuraled a disruptor to kill a clump of disruptors.

1 Like

protoss already winning the first matchup. How surprising. More of the same…

Game 4 was just lol. GG Protoss. Not watching this garbage anymore.

3 Likes

This was literally the best toss in the world right now against a dark who suffered an extremly bad year with injuries and other stuff. The ending of this match was basically no surprise. Actually I am suprised that dark took a map from trap.

1 Like

The man beat rogue, reynor, serral, maru, byun, and showtime in bo5 series barely over a month ago, not to mention beating stats in a bo3.

Had a feeling inno would win 3-2, don’t know what artosis and crew were talking about.

Live AGAIN!

Zoun vs Armani,
Cure vs Parting,
Stats vs Bunny,
Special vs Zest.

No Zerg making it into the Ro8.

Poor zerg… I think ZvP is even worst than TvP

Cure not watching his screen =|

Cure with 0 map awareness got caught unsieged. Rip.

We’re gonna go two series without a good game today =/

The game sense of stats is amazing. Was he using the force when he blindly caught the medivac?

Whats with Terran and not sieging/not watching the map today ?

2 Likes

Bunny Ripping through a better opponent! Wtf?! And You know what? Absolutly deserved :rofl:

Yeah You heard me. I know its new for zerg or Terran crybabys to acknowledge that someone with a different race Played better.

Stats Played very well in g1 but the rest was…Bad. very sloppy :frowning:

2 Likes

Good series by Bunny and Stats.
Zest vs Special also looking to be a good one so far!

And that’s because of terran whining. It’s a vicious cycle. Terran whiners can’t even see how they kill the game.

1 Like

There are no better players, just gameplay, a player demonstrate their skill with the games, not with the name.Today Bunny was the better player.

1 Like

Yeah thats true. But what i meant by that is that there are players who are more consistent and therefore referred as the better player in a series (serral for example). But due to extremly good or bad play the result in a series can change.

In this series Bunny was the better player in the end thats true. But actually i would say because stats played horribly instead of bunny doing very well. But he proved his worth in g3. That match was amazing.

But yes. My bottom line is exactly what you said: You dont deserve wins just because of your name. You can still lose if you dont prep or play well. Thats something many people dont (want to) understand —> SeRraL LoSt To TrAp, PrOtoSs Op!!1!!

2 Likes

More like “serral lost to trap after being undefeated vs him for 2 years, protoss has double gm of zerg while having less avg apm than zerg masters, pvp finals last gsl, and now 5/8 gsl st, protoss op!”

1 Like