Getting dropped at beginning of the game

People stream on Twitch without any issues, strange.

Game is totally unplayable for me now.

4 Likes

The exact same thing is happening to me. What the hell is going on?

3 Likes

Just tryed a game on brutal +1 and the graphic were bugged. Ally dropped instently though he couldn’t have time to check mutator. Furthermore ground unit would not come out of the ramp. This was on miner evacuation.

2 Likes

Same here. Tried several commanders, several maps, even loaded some single player missions. Graphics always screwed, immediatly getting dropped from coop.
Tried updating graphics drivers but that is clearly NOT the issue. Instead of patching it, they KILLED IT!!!

3 Likes

Mayby the servers are overloaded? Any other idead I can come up with is deinstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Yeah well every idea is welcome, however Blizzard’s technical support should be answering firts and foremost, since THEY created the problem… everything was fine BEFORE the patch, played half a dozen coop earlier today and all was good… this patch is the issue, and it’s hit a lot of people all over the world… BLIZZZ… are you there???

3 Likes

Does just sound like servers are overloaded atm

2 Likes

Someone who did it replied in an other thread; didn’t work.

Why arent we getting a response from the team. It’s clear that this is happening to people. Maybe not the mayority of it but still many

2 Likes

Dammit. Need still to download 20 GB

They are directing everybody to this thread:

1 Like

Game is completelly broken right now, even ladder is broken.
Maps have messed up textures, avatars are also messed up, and ramps are completely blocked and unpassable.

1 Like

Strange. I played one co-op game earlier, my partner being (obviously) Mengsk while I was Fenix. Everything went smoothly, as usual.

You are kinda rare exception, lucky bastrd, lol :smiley:

1 Like

same in eu server, but fine in usa server. eu server usually has bug.

Same here on UE server. Playing Mengsk. Me or other player get drops. After loading screen when joining game, I notice a big latency before get drop (me or the other guy).

Try changing your Windows region to US English.

Well, that’s a new low has been established.

2 Likes

Thank you this worked!