Easy bug fix after patch

This is from a blue post. I post it here separately to give more visibility. It worked for me:

We are still investigating a complete solution to the 4.11.0.77379 desync and graphics display issues but a work-around available to players is to change their windows operating system regional format settings to English.

If you are experiencing this issue and are able to operate windows in English regional format settings here are the steps:

For windows 10, click on the search icon on the taskbar, and search for “settings”. Run the settings app and click on the “Time & Language” option. From here, click on the “Region” tab and in the “Regional format” dropdown select “[English (United States)]”.

1 Like

An alert user named Tangor noticed it is the decimal format that’s causing the bug. If your PC uses commas (,) instead of periods (.) for decimal fractions, change it to use periods. That’s also why why English (US) works.

3 Likes

Huh… I’ll be trying that for sure. I just hope it doesn’t break anything anywhere else º,.,º

I tried everything I found on this forum already. Either dropped or bugged ramp, I guess my luck is the worst then.

This seems to be another rushed update from Blizzard.

It works to fix some errors, but not others. Mastery XP not being gained is still a problem.