Custom game breakers found

i thought a bot automods it? If it is blizzard that does it then we are toast lmao

1 Like

Wow, way to be on the case… Microsoft doesn’t do anything to assist apparently.

Yeah I think the game is done. This hacker is quite persistent.

this only effects custom, so no the game would not be dead. theres still all the main stuff that is not effected. Also there not actually hacking anything, there just uploading maps with bad script to make custom crash because they got booted out of someones game for cheating.

The custom section I think is what most people play. Without that there isn’t a whole lot to revisit there.

2 Likes

lol, no custom isnt what most people play. Most people play 1v1, teams, and campaign. Custom is the least played section of sc2.

yeah a handful of people play 1v1. Everyone knows custom is the only thing worth anyone’s time.

3 Likes

sure buddy, what ever you say

Hey all,

Yeah, this is something Bliz is aware of. In watching the lobbies and SC2Arcade, Bliz has been actioning the perpetrators and removing the exploited maps from the game service. It’s not a permanent fix, but it shows Bliz is trying to mitigate the impact.

That’s simply not the case, Cauzie

For a work around to the freezes, see here:

Hey again,

Give the Arcade a try. Looks to be cleaned up.

Really? It’s been fixed… Oh how I missed Arcade.

Broken again unfortunately. Straight to desktop.

1 Like

Its not a broken or not broken issue. Its a malicious attack on the arcade.

yeah it started up again. what a surprise.

Found the Enemy, had to edit my host files to ignore the exploit they’re using.
I’d send the image if I could through here

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports. I passed them along.

Pretty much. It’s a damn shame

what did you do to the host file? the lobby is communicating with another server? wouldn’t that affect the rest of the lobby if you’re rerouting a bnet IP to 127 0 0 1?

It’s been a month and Microsoft can’t figure out how to stop one idiot from shutting down a third of their newly acquired platform? Whoever’s in charge of this mess should be fired for incompetence.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.