Coop dev team is still working?

There are only 2 occasions I can remember when a Blizzard forum blew up with anywhere near the kind of activity you want to see:

1 - When they announced Diablo Immortal and the Diablo 3 forum went ballistic.

2 - Years ago when Blizzard announced that forum users had to use their real names with Real ID; the WoW forum had over 50,000 replies in 3 days in one official thread from angry players threatening to quit.

Co-op getting 1000s given its tame history? Definitely not going to happen.

1 Like

It is because people are not used to talk. Let us then teach them how to talk… its simple and easy. I can see 24 000 people seeing a certain post in the CO OP and only 5 % of them are commenting. The developers don,t know what the majority wants. Start talking and you will get what you want, people just need to post more in the CO OP forum.

Most players don’t bother being active or participating in forum chatter because they simply don’t care. What matters is playing the game.

The thing about game forums is that it’s only a small fraction of the entire player base. To some degree they are vocal. But just because they are loud doesn’t mean they should be the only ones to be listened to.

1 Like

That’s the reality, people are not into it enough to comment.

Any given game will always have more player playing than commenting in a forum. Coop is proportionally more, for the worse lol.

It’s but a dream to hope people would all of a sudden start commenting. Although, wouldn’t that be nice.

Planting the seeds no matter how improbable and unlikely will one day bear fruit - McDonaldo :wink:

Farming comments… :thinking: now there’s an idea.

hmmmmm… “Farmcraft”? I’ll be the owner because I am Mcdonald-o.

Does anybody have any figures or metrics on how Coop fares today vs. 2 to 4 years ago? I’m told Coop was quite prominent back then and got “the royal treatment”. Nowadays, it’s still alive and kicking, but it only seems to be around 2/3 of what it was back then.

i have a channel and starcraft doesnt get as many views as it once did, so whats the point of recording it and bringing attention to it? i do it nevertheless cause i find starcraft to be fun, but if the product doesnt get as much attention as it once did, just because i think activision blizzard wants to destroy the blizzard part of itself, then me making videos or you commenting wont change anything on the fact, will it? i think not

Play horror games instead like Fnaf :wink: screaming and swearing will get you tons of viewers