Community agrees Terran easiest race

Haha you don’t get sarcasm, how ever many of these things you have to do, like hotkey at least 3 differnet unit groups, or libs will move instead of siege, you need to send marines to each direction, which takes a lot of skill, because if you are not pre-sieged on location, you gonna lose. And if you don;t have scan, that’s insta loss. While protoss can run in a circle, it feels incredibly easy and just treat to attack and blink in, he can force you siege million times and if you move out, he will basetrade as he has recall. And you won’t have sensor towers long time, you need to crank libs and ghosts and upgrades.

While if he sends 10 zealots you need to micro scv and send exact amout to hold zealots, but not anything more and you have to do that instantly or you lose economy and if you send too much than he will kill you. I can see even pros struggling with this so much. One defending one prism to recorver from that takes 50 times more skill than to do.

ATTACKING IS EASIER, problem protoss has all initiative in the game from early game to mid game. Also you have to do damage with 2 base all in, or you autolsoe and than it doesnt even matter. Or he takes instantly pf with 10 dts, you have no way to know he is moving there… And protoss has autohotkeying and autotransforming and has to chrono 50% times less than in HOTS. He has ezpz macro and multitasking, while Terran you have to multi-task out of your mind and than you still lose…

Given your previous responses to me in general, it’s hard to tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. Yeah I agree that in high levels of play you have to micro a lot as bio terran against banelings/zealot harass, disruptor shots, storm, etc. No argument from me there. But i’m sure there’s a lot terran can do that the other races have to micro against as well.

Setting up zealot surrounds, warping units into the enemy’s main base, setting up ling/bane surrounds and runbys. I don’t think it’s as one sided as you make it seem (with or without the sarcasm) otherwise the winrates in general (no i don’t know what they are) would be like 30/70 in favor of other races.

It is imbalanced as hell. Simple as that, i can offrace and beat better players, while i don’t practice my offrace at all ,even gms have 10-20% less in TvP and 10-20% higher in PvT than in any other matchup. Economy is broken, you can find facts on liquidpedia… PEriod. It is just broken… No one said you can’t improve, how ever game is in most unfun state and it is incredibly broken…

TL DR
Just another meltdown from a low skilled Terran boy who’s alt will be banned again soon lololol

2 Likes

“Leader of SC2 community” LMAO

Nice bait, dude.

Almost nobody agrees. There’s a reason Terran is the most played race.

https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/271162-poll-hardest-race-to-play-at-each-level-of-sc2

Only low skilled terrans agrees. But they are the minorities so majority of us just ignore the terran cry force

You don’t ignore the TCF at all…you actually make it your major past time to post about them!

Actually you are so fixated on the TCF I am wondering what are your real motives!

Oh, is that the reason you play Zerg and constantly complain about how hard it is? Because you think it’s the easiest race?