Commanders Reset and Capped

On Saturday, I suddenly found that the Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis had been reset to level five and capped off. And if I run a game I am told that I have to purchase them in order to progress any farther with them.

I have already performed a scan and repair on the game, restarted the game and my computer a few times, and waited a few days to see if something got fixed on its own.

What can be done to fix this?

I wonder if the top of this forum is littered tons of reports/threads over the past 6 days. And, do a bunch of them have any information about the commanders. Or maby links to places where there is informatiom. Nah, ill just make another thread about it.

Hey Tornaad,

There are a couple ongoing issues that Bliz is currently working on. One is erroneously capped coop commanders. Bliz is tracking reports about this in a thread in the TS forum. You can follow that thread for any updates.

There isn’t anything that can be done on the user side. We just to wait until Bliz fixes it on their end.

1 Like

No, in this case, I just did not have the energy to find another thread. My mother-in-law died Monday morning and I had been trying to go about a normal week and deal with everything else. About the time I posted this, I also realized that I had gotten about 10 hours of sleep this week.
I’ve had a few more hours now, but my mind is too active to sleep any more. I just spent an hour last night relaying to a member of my church the various struggles I have been dealing with in hopes of getting a blessing to help. And while it certainly helps, I still need sleep.
And a bit of time to relax, so this bug came at a terrible time. Thankfully, I am not too tired as to lose civility or understanding of how bugs work.
Hopefully, this did not come across as a rant or anything angry or condemning. I just wanted to share a bit of perspective with you in hopes of helping you to be a little more understanding the next time, when it might truly matter.

Hey Tornaad,

Bliz just posted an update in that thread I linked. They’re asking affected players if the commanders are back to normal.

1 Like

Yay!!! They are. Now, I can do something with my brother again. I needed that. Thank you.
I know it is a little thing, but when you have to be the strong one for everyone around you, sometimes the little things matter.
Thank you.

Looks like a lot of people are having this problem. I opened a ticket, but they closed it saying to open a bug here. facepalm