Brutal+ is a broken experience

Some of us ain’t got no fiends

1 Like

You can join the sc2coop discord and find someone in LFG channel, it actually works, sometimes.

Brutal+ isnt hard enough and I hate looking for an ally so that’s why I barely even play anymore

Meanwhile, 2v1 Chain of Ascension could always use someone saying brutal + is too easy as commander, if only because the last person saying how good they are and how easy the game was refused to face me in there.

Blizz can You please remove thoose mutators, please ? It’s broken experience, it’s non sense! Brutal is way to easy and Brutal+ is way to hard with uneven chances. It’s just cheating the game against player. SC2 is wonderfull game but with Mutators its pointless…
PLZ REMOVE IT!!

There are no complains about B+ itself being too hard, though some B+ mutations certainly are too hard for me. This post addresses the issue of imbalance inside B+. Some of the combinations are immensely harder than the others. So the problem is that the range of difficulty is too wide.

Brutal+ failed to draw max lvl players away from Brutal. So many mutators are annoying…

3 Likes

Pretty epic necro, Stukov is that you?

B+ could have been tuned a bit better but every mutator combination is beatable at least at the B+1 tier just sometimes a particular commander might work better or worse. Sometimes if I get some awful combination and I don’t feel like struggling through it I’ll offer to team up with my ally and retry it with better commanders or just reroll depending what the vibe is.

I still remember beating a random Diffusion/Life Leech as Nova which felt pretty good after getting stomped by it in the past!

Definitely could move the current B+1 to B+3 (and expand the range to B+1-10) allowing random queue from B+1-4 and giving an average difficulty (rounded down) like when normal/hard/Brutal queue together.

Yeah, exactly. I don’t think it is unbeatable but again, the difference in the difficulty of some combined mutators compared to the others sometimes is insane.

I like the random nature of B+ but it is too much of a gamble to me, though I still play on B+ due to the exp boost and easiness of B.

Pretty epic necro, Stukov is that you?

By me being a necro you mean that I resurrected this topic? Or is this some other kind of reference that I don’t get? :smiley:

Even on a fairly easy map with a good combo of cos, mineral shields + fatal attraction is near instant leave, especially vs explosive threats composition or god forbid towering walkers without me having melee units

2 Likes