Blizzard Error - Crash on Launch

Hi! Today after launching Battle net, SC2 started downloading an update (I currently have version 5.0.11.90870) I waited until it finished and then, when launching the game, a Blizzard Error window popped up mentioning “an error occurred downloading game data from Blizzard’s servers. Please check your internet connection and try again later.” However, my internet connection is working fine. The Report ID that I got is 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

Do you know how can I fix this?

1 Like

Having the exact same issue. The launch issue began a day ago… SC2 hasn’t worked since.

1 Like

Same issue for me too.

Same nameless error here. Worked two weeks ago, now aborts on launch with report id “00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000”

Been clearing out agent.db and agent folder, no luck.

MacOS 13.5

Same here. Please address this, Blizzard! We need our SC2 fix!

So…has Blizzard just abandoned the Mac at this point? The game crashes on launch ever since the last update and I see literally no response from them about if there is even a fix in the works? It’s bad enough they don’t support us with their new games, but to ditch those of us who already purchased the games with no workaround is pathetic.

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a solution to this?

same here! literally started getting this error couple days after getting legacy of the void lol

This fixed it for me:

Using Metal instead of OpenGL