ALL bugged new achievements

Alright, I just finished doing every mission for all 4 campaigns for the new achievements. The following are bugged:
WoL:
Contract Saviors (probably because of the non-mercenary marines you get at the start)
Band of Brothers (might be possible if you don’t rescue drop pods that have anything but the allowed units?) EDIT: This achievement is possible but you can’t make Medics
LotV:
Warp Incomplete (it counts warp prisms starting warp ins as warping in units, but it’s impossible to kill the prisms before they start warping in)
Big Spear Diplomacy (I’m guessing it doesn’t work because you’re “using” the passive abilities of the spear but you can’t not use those)

If any of these got fixed at this point, please let me know

2 Likes

Yep:

1 Like

No, if you go into map’s triggers, it’s not the reason. But something else is.
The condition for that trigger is that you must complete the PRODUCTION of this unit, not just… get it

Band of Brothers is not bugged to the point of being unable to get the achievement. I was able to get the achievement yesterday. Someone else mentioned that SPIDER MINES and MEDIVACS may be the cause for not getting the achievement.

When I completed my run, I did not make any spider mines, but did rescue several drop pods to the point of being able to attack (100+ Army). I may have made some medivacs too, but to be safe, complete your run without making any.

-Valas

1 Like

Medics. Despite the achievement text saying Medics can be trained, the achievement’s trigger will count training them as a fail condition.

1 Like

thanks for reply, yes I did try again and make no units. Now it passed. Spider mine are ok, medic is the problem.

So you made spider mines on the play through that you got the achievement on?

Please tag me when this answer is confirmed. :slight_smile:

No, he thinks they programmed it wrong, that the game thinks you built the unit

I know triggers of SC2 enough to understand it.

Either way, all three of these are bugged to hell and back. I hope they fix them soon.